To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 28 - Care For Your Body

Having a high energy level is a trait held by many highly successful people. No matter what your present level of energy, you can increase it by following these steps: Eat. Don't skip meals. Your physical and mental energy depend upon nourishment. Irregular eating patterns can cause a frayed temper, depression, lack of creativity and a nervous stomach.Exercise. Over and over again, highly successful people mention the benefit of exercise routines. . The benefits of exercise are mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. If you are healthier and have more stamina, you can work better and longer.
I've left this topic as one of my last posts, well....because, this is something I suck at!!!! I believe everything that is stated above, I just don't do it!! I have NO EXCUSES!! I always say, I'll start tomorrow and of course tomorrow comes and goes. Hoping that I will get on with taking care of my body!
xoxo

1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

I always have zero engery and I KNOW FOR SURE---its because I like to eat crap.
LOL..but great advice..wish I could follow it.