To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15 - Be Positive


Be positive, Stay positive!!!
Positive upbeat people tend to have a clearer point of view and generally speaking get more of what they want out of life....including proper balance.
This is a HUGE thing for me...I believe in staying positive...it's the one thing in this journey to Finding Balance that I can say...I've Got This!!!
Is your glass half full or half empty??
Happy Saturday!!
xoxo

2 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

I choose to be positive and happy...yet very honest with myself--that is how I like to balance...good idea girl!!

cinnibonbon said...

PS..I posted to yesterday--now I don't see it...what's going on with blogger!!!??