To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 27 - Re-Do Your To Do List

A to-do list is a day, time and life management tool. Regrettably a to-do list can take over your life and manage you instead. If you find that you cannot make a decision or be spontaneous even on your off days, if you can barely breathe without checking your to-do list, it is time to take back control.
Weed out the tasks on your list that are unrealistic, counter-productive and keeping you from spending quality time with your family, your friends, your hobbies and yourself. If you feel you must, schedule “Be spontaneous” or “Forget the to-do list” on your to-do list and do just that.
I've had to ditch my to do lists!! I get stressed when I don't get everything on it done, so I just quit making them!!
Do you make lists?? Do you get it all done??
xoxo

1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

Hence why I'm not a list maker!!! LOL