To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday!!

What is everyone doing today??? Are you watching the big game??? Who are you routing for??? I have to say I'll be routing for the Giants!! Eli Manning is not my favorite, but since my team is not there, I've got to route for the underdog! Yes Tom Brady is DAMN good and not to mention good to look at, and the Pats will probably win, but hey, I'm a sucker for the underdog!!

We are heading to my mom and dad's to watch the game. Rob is in the kitchen as I type making a venison roast to take over. (no I will not be eating it, yuck!!) Dad, Rob and Lily will like it though!!

Not much else been going on, we took Lily sledding at Papa and Grammy's yesterday so I will have photos tomorrow!

Hope you all had a great weekend and GO Giants!!

3 comments:

Anna M said...

Hi hon!

I too, am routing for the Giants!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

for us the game doesn't start until 11:00 PM (we are living in England) so we are taping it and watching tomorrow morning!!
xo

alittlebitofscrap said...

Game starts at 2pm for me today and I'm hoping the Patriots win. I'm taking salmon dip over.. and my knitting.. it will be fun!