To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Catching!!

I've been meaning to post these photos from last week. I was teaching Lily to catch snowflakes with her tounge. It was the cutest thing ever!


After catching snowflakes for awhile, she asked if she could eat the snow on the top of the split rail fence. Yep, she thought that was pretty cool!!





I know this is short and sweet, but I just don't feel well today! So more to come tomorrow...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable. Thanks for sharing these pictures. She is so cute!

Anna M said...

OMG! You are such a good blogger!

Love the colorful photos!

Unknown said...

So Cute!

Toni

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, she is such a cutie!! I think she misses me and I KNOW I miss her :)

Katy

Greta said...

oooo - she is just the cutest!! Love the bright colors of her hat and scarf. :)

cinnibonbon said...

Too cool!! Great shots and I love her big girl bed too!!