To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Freedom!!!!


Thought I would share this lo with you all that I did for Sasha's Wednesday challenge last night. I very rarely scrap about me or my feelings, and heck I hate photos of myself. But I'm going to try to keep up with this. Thanks Sasha for put this out there!!! (you can click on the layout to view it full size)

Not much else going on this week, a pretty slow week! I have managed to get 3 layouts done, but that's about it. Hopefully, I'll have something more exciting to share tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Anna M said...

Cute!

I hope you are staying warm up there!

cinnibonbon said...

Oooo It looks great! I love the color mix.

alittlebitofscrap said...

Very nice layout!