To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Friday, February 29, 2008

Are You Ready For The Weekend????

TGIF!!!!!! I don't know about you, but it's been a long week here!! A crabby princess, mommy not feeling so good, and getting nothing accomplished all week has made the week too long!! Hopefully the weekend will go just as slow!!

I got these photo's of the princess earlier in the week. She's getting good a posing for her mommy!! She's starting to ham it up now!! Good thing she is so cute, cause man, she's had attitude this week!! She's on a hitting kick and she even bit her little friend that she loves to pieces!!!! Needless to say I was NOT happy!! The thing I don't get, when she bit her friend, she wasn't fighting with her, they were playing great. So why in the heck would she bite her?????? So we've spent the week trying to reason with a 2 year old, at least now when we ask her if she supposed to bite, she says no. That's an improvement from before when she would say yes!! It's amazing how cute, sweet and wonderful she can be, but then be such a stinker too!!! Good thing she is sooooo loved!!!




Here's the one layout I got done this week. It didn't turn out the way I had it in my head, but that's ok, it will have to do!! We took Lily last year to the Summer Celebration to see Chris Daughtry. She had so much fun people watching and dancing to the music. You know I HAD to buy her a t shirt!!! (even if it is 20 sizes to big) You've got to start a girl out early so she can be a concert junkie like her mommy!!


Speaking of concerts, a big shout out to Tracy and Lori for getting our tickets to see Kenny Chesney!!! Tracy, Lori, my sister and I have been going for the last 4 or 5 years to see Kenny!! We wouldn't miss him for anything!! We always have so much fun!!! So thanks again Trac and Lori for getting the tickets for us!!

We are starting some respite care for another foster family tonight. We will have their 6 month old foster daughter for the next two weeks. It will be fun to have a little one around again!!

Not much going on this weekend, just playing catch up on all the things I should have done this week!!!

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

milkcan said...

What a fun and funky layout! Love it!

scrapnic72 said...

Hi, Lori!

I'm thinking that I just discovered your blog...I love it! I added it to my favorites and will check back regularly....what a precious little girl you have!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hi! - I've been trying to get hold of you and fainlly have thought to comment on your blog!

Good news - you are one of the lucky 3 winners of some new Queen & Co felt. Your comment was picked randomly out of 640 comments!

Congrats - please let me know your address - email me through the Q&Co blog and we'll send some new CHA felt your way!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog!
Nic Howard
Queen & Co

Anna M said...

Oooh...congrats on the Q & Co win!

I want to pinch Lily's nose so bad! She is too damn cute!

Love the LO! Have a good weekend girl!