Just had to share a photo with you (of course). Yes, I do dress my child! This is what I call White Trash Lily!! She was playing in her room and this is how she came out, stripped down looking WT!!! She was so proud!!
Once again nothing exciting here. Lily's bedding that I had made in the middle of January should be here today, I can't wait to see it!!! I have a house to clean and carpets to clean this weekend!! YUCK!! Hope you all have a much more exciting day than I!!!!!!!!!
1. Seeing new things is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good nap covered in a down throw when I'm cold.
3. I often use toothpaste.
4. I'm reading Valley of Silence, by Nora Roberts right now; I like it.
5. Death is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Florida I most looked forward to seeing the ocean.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Rob and Lily, tomorrow my plans include Stampin' with a good friend and Sunday, I want to clean carpets and relax!