To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Friday, February 8, 2008

Dress Drama and Friday Fill In's

Remember how I told ya'll that I had a formal dance tomorrow night and I didn't have anything to wear???? Well, guess what??? I still don't and it's one day away!!! AGHHHHHH!! I tried on two dresses that I borrowed from a friend, and of course they don't fit!!! Guess I'm off tonight to see if I can find a last minute cheap dress!!! Leave it to me to wait until last minute!!

I've seen these Friday Fill Ins on lots of others blogs, so I thought I would check it out, so here goes..


1. The last compliment I got was from Kaelyn (daycare little one) ; she said you look pretty today LoLo
.
2. I'm reading Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts.

3. I woke up today and thought I'm tired, can I go back to bed??

4. Why does it have to snow more, I'm ready for spring!

5. The last thing I ate was a pizza roll.

6. January... flew by!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to two days of no work tomorrow my plans include Sorority Dance and Sunday, I want to scrap!!

Have a Good Weekend!!


4 comments:

Sonja said...

Those sledding picture of your daughter are so cute, she totally looks like she need me to pinch her sweet cheeks:)

Good luck on finding a dress and I hope you have a great time at your dance.

Michelle said...

Compliments from a little always sound so cute!

Good luck on finding a dress!

RiNNE said...

Oooh, I can totally relate when finding the perfect dress! Good-luck and have fun at the dance.

cinnibonbon said...

Oh wow!! Girl you'd better get on that, I'd love to see what dress you did finally picked out!
By the way I love all your pictures of Lily....those colors just pop against that snow...way to go!