To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Friday, January 4, 2008

It's Friday!!!




I downloaded these photo's from my camera and they so made me laugh!! At dinner one night, Lily decided she wanted my pickle, of course I gave it to her then grabbed the camera. She was so funny! She continued to make crazy faces, but in the end ate the whole thing!

Thank goodness it's Friday!!!! I'm tired!! Don't know what my problem is, but I need a good 15 hour or so sleep, maybe then I'll feel better!! I have much to do this weekend with the number one being: I have to get this Christmas stuff down and put away. It's driving me crazy!! Then I need to CLEAN house and carpets. Do I think I'll get it all done, Nope!! It's good to have good intentions right?

I have 33 ATC's due the 1st of March that I need to get working on, the good thing is my February ATC is done!! For those of you who don't know what an ATC is it's an Artist Trading Card. You "do your thing" on a playing card or something of that size. You make how ever many you are going to be swapping, so if I make 33 I will get back 33 different ones! It's just too cool!!! Maybe later tonight I can post a few pictures!

Not much else planned for the weekend. Would love to play Texas Hold Em with friends but Lily has her first Birthday Party that she has been invited to on Saturday. She is going to have a ball, because it's a swimming party and she loves the water! I'm sure you'll see photos!

Happy Friday Ya'll!!


2 comments:

Debbi said...

Too cute. I remember giving my DD a pickle to suck on when she was about a month old. I laughed so hard.

Sonja said...

That pickle stuff is so cute:) I remember fletch was eating salt and vinegar chip with tear running down his face once, but he wouldn't stop...they are so funny.

I hope you have a great weekend, we'll miss you, but we'll see you at the next crop:)