To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eddie and I

Tonights the night!!! I don't have a choice, I have to do it!! Eddie may fall apart, but I can't stand it anymore!! I just love Eddie so much, can't stand the thought of having to part with him, even though he is falling apart!! I just have to do it!!

I bet your thinking who the hell is Eddie??? Why, it's my old trusty Eddie Bauer Explorer!! What were you thinkin'??? Yes it's that time, I have to clean Eddie. It is so disgusting even I can't stand it!! Now mind you when I say clean, I don't mean the outside (he might completely fall apart if I did that). I have more junk on the inside of that truck!! I think I even have two pairs of boots in there somewhere that I'd really like to wear!!

So tonight Lily and I are going to Papa's to his nice warm garage to clean it out!! Wish me luck!!




No comments: