To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Just wanted to stop in before I head off to bed and wish everyone a New Year filled with wonderful things!!

Rob and I went out with our friends that we have spent the last 4 or 5 New Year Eve's with. We always have a blast with these crazy people!!! I have lots of photos to share, but first I must edit for content!! (this is a family blog after all!) We probably all had a little too much fun, but hey you gotta bring in the New Year right!!



A big shout out to my SISTER for coming to pick us up from the bar and picking up Lily!!! It was sure nice not to worry about how we were going to get home safely!!! Thanks Sis, I love you!!


2 comments:

Sonja said...

Wow! A happy New year out! That's a new concept to me...I've decided to be a recluse on that night b/c it's always a disaster:) I'm happy it worked for you guys (and yay for such an awesome sister)

Happy New Year!

Ady said...

Happy New Year. Thanks for visiting my blog. I can totally understand how you feel about your daughter. I feel the same about my prince too...