To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon!!

I just love when we have nothing to do on Sundays!! We have literally done a whole lot of nothing today. Lily and I haven't even gotten out of our pjs!! We've had a fire going in the fireplace since about noon, watching football and relaxing! Go Packers!! Gotta love Brett Favre!!

I had a great time at the crop yesterday, got to scrap from 10am to midnight (Mom and I left about 11:00). Of course, we get the worst weather we've had all winter. We drove about 40 on the highway, and at times not over 25, but we were going to get there come hell or high water!! We got there and had our own "executive suite". There were just 8 of us in the room, we had or own bathroom, our own snacks, food, pop, our own raffles, and we could have even ordered dinner out and they would have gone and picked it up for us. We ended up eating there, we just didn't want to have to have someone out driving on the roads when they didn't have to. They were great full and rewarded us with extra raffles. I wish I could tell you that I got a ton of work done, but......I didn't!!! I did get three super easy layouts done. I didn't have to do much, but put my photo's on paper because there was a vendor there who would letter your pages with anything you wanted for a small fee. So I took advantage of this for those. You can check those out by clicking on the photo of Lily on the right and go to my SIStv gallery. (I will post one of them below). That's were I pretty much put all of my layouts. Needless to say, we all had a great time!!! Can't wait to do it again next year!!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool layout. Sorry, I totally forgot about calling you yesterday

Heather said...

wow it sounds like you had a ton of fun. I am off to a crop this weekend too. Your layout is gorgeous.
Have a great week.

Maggie Lamarre said...

this is so pretty
Maggie

Korbyn said...

I love lazy Sunday mornings!! Sounded like you had a great one!! so glad you made it too and from the crop okay, sounded like the weather was a bit scary!! this layout is beautiful!!! :)

Unknown said...

That LO is cool, I love that lettering. I never get anything done at crops but am always grateful to be outta the house. lol

Sonja said...

What a great weekend!:) That crop sounds like it might just be a winner...love that layout.

Bernadette Merikle said...

cute layout and so sorry about the packers. Another of those super bowls I could care less who wins. Thanks goodness for great commercials...

Anna M said...

Your LO is GORGEOUS! You need to submit that for publication!

I am sad about the Packers! Brett will be back next year, he can't retire with that loss. He'll be back!

So depressed football is almost over. Our FF league will be so much better next year!