To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Special Lady

I got happy mail last week and have wanted to post this since. I received this ornament in the mail from my Auntie Carrie. Her Mom married my Grandpa and Grandma Carmen loved Cardinals. Grandpa and Grandma Carmen even had red cardinal decorations for their wedding. Now every time I see this on my tree I will think of Grandma Carmen. I know this is going to be a hard Christmas for Auntie Carrie, this will be the first Christmas without her Mom. Auntie Carrie I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you!! Thank you so much for this wonderful reminder of Grandma Carmen!

On another note, I'm getting sick!!! AGHHHHHHH!! Every year I get sick around Christmas!! I've had this nagging cold for about two weeks now, I swear it is getting worse!!! Last night I was freezing and had the body aches, I went to bed in sweat pants and a sweat shirt with a heating pad, just to stay warm!! Anyone who knows me, knows I'm ALWAYS hot!! So today I'm loading up on lots of motrin and cold meds. I just don't have time to be sick!! I can only hope for the best!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Happy Hump Day!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy yourself some Zicam, fast! I have been keeping that stuff on hand for the last three years, and I don't think I've really had a cold since!

Dayami said...

oh no!!! you cannot get sick now. Zicam fast!!!!!!!!! And dont cover up so much. I hope you get better soon. Im sure you will.

Your ornament/tree is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and thank you for your sweet comment on my decorations.
Hugs,
Dayami