To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Friday, December 21, 2007

I've Got The Best Secret Santa Ever!!!


That at this stash I got from my Secret Santa over at SIStv!!! I was spoiled rotten!!! Thanks Angie so much for this awesome gift!!! I needed a pick me up and you gave it to me!! I can't wait to play with all of this wonderful stuff!!!

Angie even made me these two beautiful
collages!! She took the time to make me
the angel one with the lyrics to my favorite
song "Angels Among Us" by Alabama and
that totally touched my heart!! And I thinkI have to share the L one with Lily cause it will be so perfect in her room!!





On another note, our sweet foster daughter left last night to go to another Foster Home. We are wishing all the best for her at her new home!!!! I hope this was the right move for her!!

Rob and I will be dropping Lily off at my parents tonight so we can power shop!! I want it all done tonight!! Wish us luck!!

Today is the daycare party here, and man o man, do I hate party days!!! The kids are so wound up and excited!!!!! They are finally all quite watching Mickey's Christmas Carol, unfortunately it's too late for quite because I already have a headache!!!

So look out Friday at 5:00, I'll be looking for a cocktail to celebrate 5 days off from work!!

By the way, if any of you are scrap bookers, you should really check out SIStv, there are a great group of ladies there!!! Never been a part of an online community because of all the negativity you hear about, but not here!! Beware though, you WILL become addicted!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Till next time.....

2 comments:

Dayami said...

OMG!!! Im sooo jealous right now!!!
Enjoy ;)

Gwen said...

OMG very beautiful gift lucky girl....
enjoy....
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!!!
hope you will share your....;-)
have a wonerful christmas with your family Lori!!!
xoxo
gwen