To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yep, I jumped on the bandwagon too!!

I decided to try out Scrapblog and see what I could come up with. Here it is. I did have fun doing this, I don't think I could ever go all digi. I like paper and embellishments way too much!! I'm sure I'll be playing around with this though!!

I'll be back soon with some photos of what happens when you give men chain saws to cut down one branch!




3 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Men.. chain saws.. I hope there was no blood!

and.. Your digi page is awesome!

and.. I'm glad to be back home, but I did have a fantastic trip :) Thanks.

Anna M said...

Must try this out. Is it easy?

The page is beautiful! I love the colors!

You are so cute!

cinnibonbon said...

Oooooo I LOVE IT!!!! Rock on girl!