To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Today is my Mom's Birthday and I just wanted to tell her how much I love her!! I can't imagine what my life would be like without you in it!!! You never gave up on me and now we are the best of friends, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Wishing you all the best in your next 365 days!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

(I'd include a picture of the two of us, but well, we really don't like our picture taken, right Mom!)

3 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom :) I hope you have a great weekend!

cinnibonbon said...

HaPpY BiRthDaY to your mommy!!!! How very sweet.....Have a great weekend girl...

Anna M said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your mom!