To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For Mature Audiences Only!

I'm finally getting around to posting a few photos of girls weekend Up North! Yeah, we're a little crazy when we get away, but we have some fun!!! Love these girls!!!

Heading out for the night

My Baby Sis

Now you may be asking yourself, WHY??? I had to try to get a photo of this! How much more wrong could you be?????? Seriously, this poor woman was the laughing stock of the bar, not just this night, but Friday night too!!! Where are her friends??? How could they let her leave home like this?? Ok, and on Friday night it was a string bikini top that was tied wrong. This is just wrong!

LoLo and Wendy

My Sis with the crazy eyes

This was at the end of the night and well, ya know what happens when you tell a friend you want to see her feet coming out of the sun roof!
Hanging out at the Oak Grove Tavern

Low, Low, Low......

Don't even ask!!

Yep, that's what she said!!



3 comments:

Jenn said...

oh wow!
it looks like you had a super fun time with your girls!
and that poor woman in the horrible top..eww...lol
thanks for the kind words about my layouts ;-)
and you really should get a wii. i don't know what it is about that particular game system but it's great!!!

Anna M said...

So funny! You look great!

I'm glad you guys had a great time.

I'm proud of you, my friend. We need more people to be the fashion police out there!

Hope the rest of your week rocks!

cinnibonbon said...

Oh this is just wonderful. I wish I could a girls nite too!! You look so darn great!!!! and very happy.

Ok that picture is just wrong..lol..Well I give that broad credit for the slender bod...but she looks like trash..LOL
And yes, y ou'd make Anna very proud..I loved it!!!