To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Papa!!


Happy Birthday to the BEST Papa in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

I love you Papa!!!

Just a quick Happy Birthday to my Daddy! I love you Dad!!

I love this photo of Dad reading to Lily, her favorite book, "There's an alligator under my bed" I think she probably knows all the words to the story! The first thing she does when she gets to Papa and Grammy's house is grab one of their hands and says "mon" and they go to her room and get the book. She "sees" alligators everywhere, and we talk about alligators EVERY day!

Anyhow, it's almost Friday, so just maybe I'll blog tomorrow!

1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

AWWW..I'm near tears... Your song Angel's amoung us started to play as I read your sentence.."I love you daddy"...ahhhhhhh. Too sweet. Best wishes to your daddy girl!!!