To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy 235th Marines!!!


Happy Birthday Marines!!!

To my Daddy....I am so lucky that your are mine!! Not only are you an amazing Dad, but an amazing Marine!! I am so proud to be your daughter, you will ALWAYS be my HERO!!! I love you!!!

To any other Marines who may read this and have come into my life, I'm so proud to know you all...THANK YOU and Happiest of Birthday's to you!!!

Semper Fi!!!

xoxo





1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

Semper Fi my friend!!!

I miss you so much. I'm glad that you still come around to my bloggy. Thanks so much for your support. I hope to one day get to meet you and your family. My best wishes to you and your daddy on this FUCKING OUTSTANDING DAY!!!!! hehe
xoxo