1. Discussions well i guess it depends on what your discussing, could be good, could be bad!! LOL!! I will have a discussion over just about anything, of course my hubby would call them arguments. I can "discuss" till I'm blue in the face...sometimes a good "discussion" it just what a girl needs! I will say I tend to "discuss" too often!! LOL As the hubby would say, you are just looking for me to argue with you, and yuuupp, sometimes I am!!
2.Saying goodbye SUCKS!!! I suck at them, they suck....that is all!!!
3. I think it's time to get my ass in gear and do some exercise!!! I have no excuses, I know what I should be doing, I just don't. It's pure laziness!! I think it would help if I cared what people thought of me, but I don't! I'm me, take me or leave me, I like who I am, you don't have to!! Sometimes that's probably a bad thing, but I really believe if you like who you are, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks!!!
4. A lot of things put a smile on my face. I'm generally a happy, smiley kinda girl!!! Seeing my princess when she gets home from school, listening to the hubby and the princess on the weekends making breakfast together, when my daycare kiddo's come up to me out of the blue and say "I love you Lolo", live music, hanging out with the family, having all the windows open in the summer, the first snowfall....the list could go on and on forever!!!
5. Maybe sometime hubby and I will go on vacation just the two of us. I can just see us somewhere tropical, ya know those photos you see on pintrest, the ones with the hut that is in the water...ahhh, that's a dream!! That might not come for a long time, can't imagine leaving the princess for longer than a couple of days.
6. Having a child gives me strength. Don't think that needs any explanation. I think the answer would be the same for any Mom. My world revolves around her, and I'm pretty ok with that!!! She is our world!! We waited so long for her, went through so much...she keeps us going even on her bad days!!! (oh yes, she has some BAD days!! I have no idea where she gets it from, wink, wink)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a whole lot of nothing, tomorrow my plans include I have no idea, I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl and Sunday, I want to watch football, of course!
Happy Friday Ya'll!!!