To see the most recent 31 days of Finding Balance, just click the tab below.

31 Days to Finding Balance

Monday, October 12, 2009

I got Scrappy!!!!

I did this lo for the Point Blank Period challenge. I love the way this one turned out!! The prompt was Get Over It, and you have certain rules to follow, if you haven't been to check out PBP, you really should!!

This one I did for These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things challenge. The prompt was your favorite time of the day. I'm finally getting going on some of these prompts, be sure to stop over and check out TAAFOMFT!!
Just a lo of last year on Halloween!
Grammy and Lily
My Sissy!!! She will hate me for posting this, but I love this photo!!! Then again, she'll probably will never look here!! LOL

I know these photos are terrible, but that's what happens when you have no sun and all rain for DAYS ON END!!! UGHH!!!

I keep saying that I'm going to blog way more, but no, it just has not happened!!! Maybe I'll surprise you tomorrow and post photos of Lily dressed and ready to go to dance class!!

xoxo

9 comments:

Jake & Lisa Danes said...

So talented!!! And yes, you need to post more...but then again so do I!!!LOL

cinnibonbon said...

Girl--check you out! You've rocked these layouts--I love the Halloween one!! I'm glad youare back--hopefulyy to stay.
Hey send me a Facebook invite--I'm back on.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Lori!!! I am soooooooooooo EXCITED that U played along with us!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the lo's....all the repeated "time" is AWESOME and loving the clock and the photos!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

I ♥ your adorable FAV TIME OF DAY LO. Great journaling, cute photos & the clock is perfect!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining us! :-)

sarah said...

gorgeous layouts you've got going on over here! :)

love your layout for the fav things challenge! :) the clock looks great and so does all that bling!

thanks so much for playing along with us gals at TAAFOMFT. we totally appreciate it! :)

big hugs,
sarah.

Hanneke said...

Love your LO's!! Love the one forTAAF, great clock and such a cute photo!! Thanks for playing with us at TAAFOMFT!!!!!

chris a said...

You have been a very busy scrapper - love all of your layouts but especially the favorite time of day - so sweet! thanks so much for playing along with us at TAAFOMFT.

Stephie C said...

Love all your latest layouts Lori! Thanks for thinking of me for the crop but sadly we are in the process of moving! All my stuff is packed up :( We move officially Halloween day but are hopefully going to be moving some stuff in starting next week! Then there is the fact I am preggo and still feeling like junk most days or want to be in bed by 9 :( But dang it I want to scrap so will let you know when I am back in action :) Trying to get hubby to get me a cricut for Christmas ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow..gorgeous layouts!Love all the time rubons on the fave things LO!Beautiful photo and your design is so great!Thank you so much for joining us!